Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DAI 323 - Blog Exercise 7

This is the interface of the game created by Blizzard Entertainment, World of Warcraft.

As you can see like in most role playing games. There are actions bars at the bottom of the screen. These actions bars allow you to control your characters actions. That was the first thing and I looked at when I log in. The second thing the and I continiously look at is the Top left, which is my health bar. In my honest opinion I don't think any visuals overpower one another, The only over powering concept in this image is the bottom half of the screen. Because you have the chat box on the left, the damage dealt meter on the right, and the action bars at the bottom of the screen. It has multiple feature channels not detectable preattentively.

No comments:

Post a Comment